Protection and Maintenance of Digital LED Screen
With the more and more extensive application of LED large screen, in order to make the service life of LED display longer, it is not only necessary to pay attention to the methods, but also need to maintain it. In order to better use LED display related products, we have made some feasible summaries for you.
Precautions for use environment
1. Working environment temperature range – 20 ℃ ≤ t ≤ 50 ℃, working environment humidity range 10% to 90% RH;
2. Avoid using or storing in high temperature, high humidity and high acid / alkali / salt environment;
3. Keep away from inflammables, gases and dust;
4. Avoid strong collision and sharp object collision during transportation;
5. When the ambient temperature is too high or the heat dissipation condition is poor, pay attention not to open the screen for a long time;
6. When the LED display screen exceeding the specified humidity is powered on, it will lead to parts corrosion, even short circuit, resulting in permanent damage;
7. Water, iron powder and other easily conductive metal objects are strictly prohibited in the screen. The digital led screen should be placed in a low dust environment as far as possible. Large dust will affect the display effect, and too much dust will damage the circuit. In case of water inflow for various reasons, please cut off the power immediately until all components in the screen are dry.
Precautions for switch panel
1. Screen opening: first turn on the control computer to make it run normally, and then turn on the digital led screen power supply;
2. Turn off the screen: first turn off the power supply of the digital led screen, turn off the control software, and then turn off the computer correctly; (if the computer is turned off first and the display screen is not turned off, it may cause high bright spots on the screen body and burn the lamp tube, with serious consequences)
3. The time interval between switch panels shall be greater than 2 minutes;
4. Try to avoid opening the screen in the full white screen state, because it is the maximum power state, and its impact current on the whole distribution system is the largest;
Precautions for power supply
1. The LED module is powered by DC + 5V (working voltage: dc4.2 ~ 5.2v), and AC power supply is prohibited; It is strictly forbidden to connect the positive and negative poles of the power terminal reversely (Note: once connected reversely, the product will be burned and even cause serious fire);
2. Power supply voltage of digital led screen: AC220V ± 10%, frequency: 50Hz ± 5%;
3. Safe and reliable ground contact, reliable isolation between ground wire and zero wire, access to power supply and stay away from high-power electrical equipment;
4. In case of abnormal phenomena such as short circuit, tripping, wire burning and smoking, the power on test shall not be repeated, and the problem shall be found in time;
5. Keep the power supply stable, and do a good job in grounding protection to avoid lightning. Do not use it under bad natural conditions, especially strong lightning weather;
6. The large screen power supply must be supplied step by step, because the maximum power state of the whole screen will have an impact on the of the whole distribution system;
7. The digital led screen is not allowed to play the full white picture with the highest brightness for more than half an hour, so as to avoid excessive current, heating of power line and damage of LED lamp, which will affect the service life of the display screen. It is recommended to play dynamic video;
8. During the use of LED display products, it is not allowed to continuously turn on and off the power supply, and the operation interval between the two should be at least 2 minutes;
9. The internal circuit of LED display screen shall not be touched by non professionals to avoid electric shock or circuit damage; If there is a problem, ask a professional to repair it.
1. Regular cleaning and maintenance: the LED display screen is exposed to the wind, sun and rain for a long time. Even if the indoor LED display screen is exposed for a long time, more dust and traces of rain wash will accumulate on the screen, which needs to be cleaned regularly and timely to prevent affecting the viewing effect;
2. When cleaning the surface of the module, please use a soft brush and gently wipe it. Do not use any liquid substance to clean the surface of the LED module, otherwise the LED beads may be damaged;
3. Correct wiping: the surface of LED display screen can be wiped with alcohol, or dusted with brush and vacuum cleaner. It cannot be wiped directly with wet cloth;
Moisture proof and storage requirements
1. Storage temperature requirements: the ambient temperature is – 40 ℃ ≤ t ≤ 60 ℃. After the package is opened, the LED products must be stored in an environment with temperature < 30 ℃ and humidity < 60%;
2. Avoid insect bites according to the environmental conditions of the display screen and the control part, and place rodenticide if necessary;
3. The LED display can not be closed for a long time. In the high humidity environment, if the screen is not used for more than 3 days, the preheating lighting mode shall be adopted when lighting the screen every time: 30% – 50% brightness shall be preheated for 4-8 hours, and then adjusted to normal brightness (80% – 100%) to light the screen, so as to remove the moisture so that there is no abnormality during use; If the screen has not been used for more than 7 days, the preheating lighting method shall be adopted when lighting the screen every time: preheat the screen for more than 12 hours at 30% – 50% brightness, and then adjust it to normal brightness (80% – 100%) to light the screen, so as to eliminate moisture so that there is no abnormality during use.
You can visit our HOME page to know more about digital led screen product.