The advent of the 5G era brings opportunities and challenges to the Video LED Screen industry
- With the start of 5G, the hd LED display industry is ushering in a new era. Although 5G technology has become a very hot word in recent years. As the name suggests, 5G is the full name of the fifth-generation mobile phone mobile communication standard, and also called the fifth-generation mobile communication technology.
- The main goal of the 5G network is to keep the terminal target user in the network state all the time. 5G network means super fast data transmission speed. Compared with previous generations of mobile communications, the fifth-generation mobile communications technology (5G) will have more abundant service provision capabilities. Moreover, facing the differentiated performance requirements of diverse scenarios, it is difficult for 5G to use a single technology as before. For the foundation to form solutions for all scenarios. Compared with the existing 4G, as user demand increases, 5G networks focus on the unrealized challenges in 4G, including higher capacity, faster data rates, lower end-to-end latency, lower overhead, and large-scale equipment Connectivity and consistent user experience quality.
- The 5G era is approaching, and cases of 5G technology have gradually begun to appear. For example, at the Spring Festival Gala in 2019, CCTV turned its attention to this technology. It is reported that the CCTV Spring Festival Gala has gone through 36 years in this year’s Shenzhen branch. For the first time, 5G network transmission of 4K ultra-high-definition content is realized. But for the LED display industry, it is still an unfamiliar concept term, but with the continuous cross-border integration of LED display technology and the continuous maturity and development of the exploration of 5G technology, the integration of 5G and LED display will no longer It’s a distant matter. For LED display companies, the most important thing is to truly recognize 5G technology. Only with a clear understanding, can LED display companies have a better integration with 5G in the future and be able to display LEDs. The screen industry creates more valuable creative displays.
The cross-border integration of hd LED display will become a trendHow to combine 5G with LED display will also become a problem that the hd LED display industry must think about in the new era. The emergence of new technologies is inevitable for social development. The arrival of the 5G era is an inevitable trend of continuous technological progress. If hd LED display companies want to seize the 5G outlet, they must forge ahead actively, continue to in-depth study the future potential market for 5G displays, and continue to deepen the development of future emerging displays.
- First of all, hd LED display companies should make use of existing technical resources to implement preliminary explorations in the 5G market. The arrival of the 5G era will fully open the era of the Internet of Everything, and the Internet of Everything will also bring display possibilities to the LED display industry. The interconnection of everything needs to be finally presented through a display terminal*, which brings huge market demand to the LED display industry. In addition, it will also bring earth-shaking changes to the display effect of the LED display. Nowadays, as technology continues to mature, there will be more and more cases where naked eye 3D, VR, AR and Internet of Things technologies are applied on the stage in the field of stage art, bringing people more unique, high-definition and immersive At the same time as the visual experience, more advantages of the LED display will be discovered. The development of network technology and the increase in speed can connect the isolated LED displays that are scattered around in a single point of organic
connection. The sharing of resources achieves screen-to-screen interaction. At the same time, with the boom of smart cities, in terms of smart transportation, LED light pole screens in the outdoor field can also be equipped with 5G technology. LED light pole screens are equipped with a large number of sensors to automatically adjust brightness and display temperature, humidity, and camera images in real time. , People flow, vehicle flow, and collect these data and transmit them to the cloud, becoming one of the early entrances of big data collection in the construction of smart cities.
- Opportunities in the LED display industry are accompanied by challenges Compared with 4G, the transmission speed of 5G network is faster than that of 4G, but it is still in the exploratory stage. In order to have a larger radiation range, higher stability, and wider coverage like 4G network, it is bound to pay more. High cost. In the face of high costs, this is undoubtedly a huge problem for many LED display companies. If they want to get a share of the emerging market in the future, they also need to have sufficient capital and sufficient technology. . For display terminal customers, the perception of 5G is not obvious, and the progress of users changing to 5G will obviously not be very fast. How to get customers to accept and use 5G is also a major problem that LED display manufacturers need to face. It is also necessary to educate consumer customers so that they can adapt to the new display. This series of problems needs to be actively explored and resolved by LED display companies.
- In addition, in the 5G era of the Internet of Everything, the faster the dissemination of public information, the more interconnected, the more important it is for the review of public information. Like hd LED display screens, it is already one of the important means of public information dissemination. Countless LED display screens are placed in the city center, pedestrian streets, and squares. The importance of information security is even more self-evident. If someone publishes inappropriate comments or plays related videos online, the consequences will be disastrous. LED display screens are becoming more and more intelligent, and their reliance on the network is also increasing. As long as there is a network, many broadcasted content can be controlled remotely, and network information security issues will also become prominent. LED display screen is an important terminal information carrier, and its network information security cannot be lost. At the same time, it also calls on more display application companies, control system-related companies, and even operators to pay attention to this link and the network security of LED displays. Only in this regard can they develop control systems equipped with more network security mechanisms. Make the LED display more secure.
- Conclusion. The future application space of 5G is unlimited. Just as we cannot imagine the diversified applications of the current 4G era in the 2G era, most of the 5G application scenarios that can be thought of now are just the tip of the iceberg. The 5G era requires more application exploration. And judging from the current situation, LED display companies are seeking brand strategies to further enhance the added value of their products. The advent of the 5G era is bound to bring changes to the LED display industry. On the road of 5G exploration, we must see the vitality and business opportunities that 5G will bring to the LED display industry in the future, and we must also see the practical difficulties we are facing right now. It is still a long way for the LED display industry to explore the future of 5G display. It is believed that only by deep plowing and meticulous work can screen companies explore a road for continuous integration of 5G and LED displays in the future.
You can visit our PRODUCTS list page to know more about LED Display product.